Audrey Hepburn Quotes:
1. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!
2. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other!
3. You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him!
4. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone!
5. I don’t want to be alone, I want to be left alone!
6. The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters!
7. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.
8. I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I’d invented it, because it is very true.
9. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others, for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness, and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
10. Let’s face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people, it does for me.