- Its fun! Playing the piano is an enjoyable pastime.
- Playing the piano increases mental acuity, improves concentration skills, and keeps your mind active.
- You can start playing the piano at any age since it does not have the significant physical demands of many other instruments.
- Playing piano gives you a creative outlet to express your innermost thoughts, feelings, and desires.
- Music becomes more alive and meaningful once you become an active participant, and playing piano is an easy way to get involved.
- Learning piano is an asset even if you already play other instruments. The piano is the universal instrument that will improve any musician.
- No other instrument comes closer to being able to create a complete musical experience, with melody, harmony, and rhythm, than a piano.
- Playing piano will make you instantly popular, as everyone loves music and is impressed when they hear a musician performing their craft well.
- Learning to play the piano is a great family activity.
- Piano skills become like an old friend: keeping you company in times of loneliness, encouraging you in strife, and rejoicing with you in triumph.
My wife used to play the piano but she doesn’t any more; we have a piano at home and no one to play it. I’m trying to convince her to start playing again. I think your list will come in handy! Thanks, lovely post!
My pleasure, i hope this list convince her.
As a pianist (and a piano teacher), I liked this list – especially that last one!
Thank you for checking out my post! I post this because i started learning the piano and i feel the difference…
Good for you! Keep it up – it’s a great skill to have!