A long soak in a warm bath is one of the best cures for a long day. While pretty much any bath will do, these tubs carved from solid stone take unwinding and relaxation to a whole new level.
1. The Papillon Bathtub in Marble, Sandstone and Granite by Stone Forest.
3. The GRAL tub by SIGN, is carved from a single excavated solid piece of stone.
5. This bathtub is handcrafted from a solid block of natural sandstone making every one unique.
6. The Onda Bathtub from The Vero Stone, is hand chiseled from Italian natural stone.
7. Le Cave Balnea, designed by Emanuel Gargano and Marco Fagioli for VASELLI, is carved from a single block of stone and is available in a number of different stones.
8. The curvaceous ALONE tub from Neutra Design is carved from a single block of stone using state-of-the-art technologies.
Just in case you were wondering how these were carved, here’s a photo of a tub in the process of being carved by the people at Stone Forest.